Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hello Kitty Fun!


HELLO...KITTY IN PARIS !


Here at MUA! We all love Hello Kitty and all things Parisian! From nails to makeup we have you covered on all things Kitty ad Paris! I recently saw this new Hello Kitty palette and I just loved it so I thought I'd share! It screams romance and fun in a cute portable palette containing not only gorgeous Spring time shadows, but stunning blush colors as well!







You can find this palette ($42) and makeup bag ($29) (below) at your local Sephora!




Wanna look Chic and cute? The Kitty makeup bag will do the trick! With Hello Kitty's ultra luxurious golden head logo on the bottom right and the Eiffel Tower do justice to its name, I guess you can say it's a "WIN! WIN!". Plus, the satin fabric used to make the bag will make you feel like a million bucks!

Je suis dans l'amour !

No comments:

Post a Comment