Thursday, March 1, 2012

Taylor Swift Makeup Tutorial

Oh, March! The end of the winter blues and the beginning of my most beloved season! Spring! This time of year only brings back memories of my childhood when St. Patrick's Day would come around. Every seventeenth at school was like an obligatory "wear green or get pinched day".  I haven't forgotten and to this day, I wear green in fear of...getting the pinch!
So in light of this very "green" month, I thought it only appropriate to include a beautiful inspirational makeup! I saw this gorgeous look about a year ago when I came across Taylor Swift's music video "Our Song". I fell in love with it and since then have been holding off for the right moment to do a tutorial on it! I am so excited! I hope you all enjoy it!





The "Look":




The "Tutorial":






Complete list of makeup used:

Foundation: Too Faced "Perfect Nude"
Concealer: TIGI Wipe Out Stick "Medium"
Highlight Complexion: Smashbox Halo Highlighting Wand "Gold"
Highlight under eye: Anastasia Cooling Eye Brightener
Matte Sealing Powder: Laura Mercier "Translucent"
Mineral Illuminating Powder: Laura Mercier "Starlight"

Eyeshadow Primer: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Yellow Eye Shadow: Millie Banchs Cosmetics
Green Eyeshadows: 120 Makeup Palette
Gold Eyeshadow: Bare Escentuals "True Gold"
Inner Eye Highlight: Too Faced Snow Bunny Bronzer (only the white color)
Liquid Liner: Urban Decay "Perversion"
Pencil Liner: Sephora Brand "01 Keep Black"
Mascara: Lancome Definicils "Black" & Urban Decay Super Curl Curling Mascara

Blush: Sephora "Coral Crush"

Lip Gloss: Too Faced Glamour Gloss "Plush"


The Inspiration....




No comments:

Post a Comment