Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring Bling

The sun is up, the birds are out and the flowers are blossoming. In the air all we feel is the warm breeze of spring and summer's eve. I don't know about you but as soon as march rolls around I'm manicured, in my favorite sundress, with perfect wedges on my feet! I love all the four seasons, being that I live in florida I see sparce hints of each, but spring is by far the most perfect season of all. I adore the colors and patterns that come to life, not only in nature but in our wardrobes! This March ladies, I want to introduce you to a fool-proof way to spring back into the swing of the season....

SPRINGBLING

No... not the spring break week of madness and half naked women. I literally mean, spring bling, spring inspired statement jewelry!


Fiest your eyes on these beauties!!

I go weak in the knees... literally... at the sight of these gorgeous gems! The beautiful combination of neons, mints and blues, and rhinestones just catapults any outfit into a transcendental bliss of romance! When piecing together your spring closet, let's face it we all love spring shopping, look for signature jewelry pieces to add to your collection.

This season neon is in, along with beautiful metal blends and bold eye catching texture. Chunky and exotic chandelier or studs are perfect for softer dress necklines, short haircuts, or updo's. A bold statement necklace, or even layering necklaces, can dramatically change a plain t-shirt or dress into a highlight. Cuffs are really in this spring, especially with precious stones and metals! These are perfect for work, they don't compromise your dress code or your stylistic prowl. 




These statement necklaces can be found at Nastygal.com




These beautiful chandeliers are under $10 at forever21.com


These gorgeous cuffs and bangles are from J.Crew... 



I adore the affordable favorite below:

Maybe a bold yellow cuff from forever21.com is more your spring breeze?

So ladies pull out the old vintage jewelry from your mother's closet, pull out the rocks and glam, its time to get the SPRINGBLING in full effect! Mix it up with a few items, a couple cuffs, bangles, and a watch on the same wrist. Drape a couple necklaces around your neck, a few cocktail rings. Jewelry has never gone out of style, and diamonds ARE a girls best friend = )

Minny


No comments:

Post a Comment