Wednesday, February 1, 2012

FEEL LOVED CONTEST!

We LOVE to celebrate new beginnings here at MUA! And we want you to feel the LOVE and share it! So from today (2/1/2012-2/14/2012) all the way to the 14th of this month, we will be hosting a contest to win Kat Von D'True Romance eye shadow Palette - Adora Love & Fury!!! Wanna know how to win?! It's as easy as 1-2-3! See the official rules below!

How to win:
1.Subscribe to the blog AND "like" our Facebook page

2.Invite friends to subscribe to our blog AND "like" our Facebook page

3.Tell your friends to write your name on our Facebook page AND comment below this post with your name.

BLOG: www.muakety.blogspot.com
FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/mua.university

The person who's name appears the most on BOTH PAGES will win the pallet, no matter where you are in the world!(We will ship it to you at no cost!)


I sense you must already be feelin' the LOVE! So go ahead...and share it!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
-MUA!

28 comments:

  1. Great contest! I'm in it! MOHENZ! BTW* Your blog it announce on our blog! http://bymohenz.blogspot.com/2012/02/mua-make-up-university-feel-loved.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super!!!!!!! I hope win my daughter love makeup!!!!! I post this in my blog www.detailspr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super... yo lo quiero.. Mi mami me dijo!!!!aqui estoy por Migdalia Roman

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mi hija ama el maquillaje estoy aqui por ella.. estoy aqui por Migdalia Roman

    ReplyDelete
  5. Estoy aqui por WIlniady Sepulveda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wilniady Sepulveda Invited me! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wilniady Sepulveda invited me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wilniady Sepulveda invited me!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. El Coco llego!!!!!!!por Migdalia Roman

    ReplyDelete
  10. Quiero que mi Tuti se lo gane!!!Ella le fascina EL MAQUILLAJE..Migdalia Roman me invito!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wilniady Sepúlveda invited me :)
    wwww.dianecristi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Migdalia Roman me invito!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Wilniady Sepulveda invited me :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wilniady Sepúlveda invited me!!!! Awesome page...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Apoyo a mi hna Quiriat me invito Migdalia Roman

    ReplyDelete