Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Give Your Hair a Vacation!


After all this activity give your hair a break!!!! Your hair needs to rest too, if not it will be grumpy and have a bad attitude for a few days. This is stuff that i personally do on my day off that works really well for my hair. Like many of you hard working women a day off is still quite busy so these tips are quick and easy and only take a few minutes. Try them and let me know how it goes :) 





1-I wash my hair twice with shampoo and leave in the conditioner an extra 30 minutes (with a shower cap) as i clean my house.






2-I like to give my hair and scalp vacations from the heat of the blow-dryer and flat irons so after washing out the conditioner i put leave-in conditioner in my hair and take velcro rollers and put them in after i’m done cleaning for my next task, putting all my accounts in order and sending out e-mails. My hair is thin so it will dry in a couple of hours but if you have thick hair i recommend to put small sections of hair on the rollers. Since you are not using heat or a dryer your hair may take a long time to dry but if you aren’t going out why not try it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment