Friday, April 20, 2012

Schedule it



I can describe my agenda in one word: disaster! Everything is written in different colors, with absolutely no order, it has hair color stains for writing down things in the middle of retouching someone’s hair. It has arrows, hearts, sad and happy faces but in that abstract interpretation of what I call organization there is an idea of where and how I invest my time. Time is defined as the extent which measures the duration of a given phenomenon or event and a length or portion of time in which something happens.
How many times have you been in that place where you are analyzing your time and you think how if you had more time you could do this or that. It had never crossed my mind how we treat time like money, if we had plenty and we could, we’d make more! The reality is that we can’t go to the bank and ask for a time loan but we can invest it better. 
I love what it says in Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
 1 There is a time for everything, 
   and a season for every activity under the heavens:
 2 a time to be born and a time to die,
   a time to plant and a time to uproot,
 3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
   a time to tear down and a time to build,
 4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
   a time to mourn and a time to dance,
 5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
   a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
 6 a time to search and a time to give up,
   a time to keep and a time to throw away,
 7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
   a time to be silent and a time to speak,
 8 a time to love and a time to hate,
   a time for war and a time for peace.
I must confess that many times I think my agenda has control of me instead of me being in control of my agenda. I want to live the life that God wants me to live, I have to manage my time better. Let’s do something, let’s place a sticky note that says “there is a time for everything” in our agendas so that we don’t forget to live everyday, season and moment to the max. Remember, we know about today but not about tomorrow. 

Let your life be full of Beauty
Love Dharma

No comments:

Post a Comment