Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sephora: Color of the Year

I had the privilege of being at the Sephora Plaza las Americas VIB event on Thursday in honor of "The Color of The Year". This year Sephora has teamed up with revolutionary Pantone designers to create some of the most sought after makeup on the market for spring/summer 2012! This years color? Tangerine! The new palettes are absolutely stunning, artistic, and creative! If you have not seen them first hand then I suggest you go to your local Sephora, paycheck in hand, and admire the stunning quality of what makeup art has become! And P.S. I hated the color Orange...till Thursday.



Sending Tangerine colored kisses, 
Janice MUA!

2 comments:

  1. I bought the lipstick, and the blush duo, they are so amazing! This is one of Sephora's best collections so far. I'm really considering going back for the lipgloss set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they amazing?! We couldn't agree more! <3!-MUA!

    ReplyDelete